GufCoastDistributors - Phil Steiner Slum lord, thief.
Rented us a house, unkempt, filthy, code violations,found drug paraphernalia.Says he's a business owner.
Refuses to pay back $4000.00 in rent money after we NEVER stayed in the house due to our findings. Asscociated with GulfCoast Distributers. I certainly wouldn't do business with him or you'll find yourself in small claims court, (which is where I'm headed)!!!Spent over 16 hours trying to make the house livable after removing the insulation board from the windows and my husband trying to make the electrical fire hazards safe. Spent a fortune on cleaning projects and tried to get the stink out of the house.
Notified the *** of our findings and he thinks $150 for cleaning is retribution.I want my $4000.00 rent money returned to me!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Iam so disappointed at the service her at New River Cove. I complained about a horrid smell coming from my apartment, and then a notice was on my door as..."
- "Hands down, the worst living situation we have ever been in- and we have been in pretty awful living situations, having been young, poor, and in student debt. I..."
- "I Hate This Company With A Passion! No Wonder The Other Review Gave Them A One (1) Star Rating As Well! I have been severely harassed and tormented by Ruben s Jr...."
- "We called customer service as soon as they left after we saw the damage on our brand new floors but they were closed. The delivery guys did not use..."
- "In March, we had our driveway, front walkways, and patio/pool deck resurfaced with concrete designed by Rob Allen, owner of Concrete in Designs, Inc. He works in the Chicago area..."
- "Ordered an expensive arrangement for my mom for Mothers Day. It was delivered the Friday before. Delivery man basically thru the arrangement at my mom & took off. When I..."
- "I should have kept my Newmar unit. I bought a destination trailer and don't like it. Quality is not there. It is a 2015 unit and sits in Fl. I..."
- "I love Friendly's Sundae Extreme Chocolate Fudge Brownie! I buy it in the half-gallon size all the time. Only this time, there were NO BROWNIES! I was so disappointed. I..."
- "2013, 28 foot Shadow Cruiser. With slide out. Notice the front top left corner of the trailer has started buckling, when I called the warranty department at 1-260-562-1125 and spoke with..."