GufCoastDistributors - Phil Steiner Slum lord, thief.
Rented us a house, unkempt, filthy, code violations,found drug paraphernalia.Says he's a business owner.
Refuses to pay back $4000.00 in rent money after we NEVER stayed in the house due to our findings. Asscociated with GulfCoast Distributers. I certainly wouldn't do business with him or you'll find yourself in small claims court, (which is where I'm headed)!!!Spent over 16 hours trying to make the house livable after removing the insulation board from the windows and my husband trying to make the electrical fire hazards safe. Spent a fortune on cleaning projects and tried to get the stink out of the house.
Notified the *** of our findings and he thinks $150 for cleaning is retribution.I want my $4000.00 rent money returned to me!!1189db79 review #477040
You may also like
- "Culbreath Key Brokeside Condos in South Tampa have hired a goon, hit squad to dole out fines,harrass residents,make racial remarks and put their head lynch person by the name of..."
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "Mid February decided to purchase laminate flooring material through Lowe's. Called flooring dept at my local Lowe's and arranged to have room measured. Took 2 weeks - end of Feb..."
- "I have attached a photo of the conditions my local walmart sees appropriate to keep living creatures in. In two different tanks this was happing. ENORMOUS mounds of dead fish..."
- "So here's the deal. I do not play games; I do not watch Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime; and I do not stream music. I regularly go over my..."
- "Dear Sir/Maddam: I have recently ran across a DS company that goes by the name The Wagon Wheel Company. Website: www.wagonwheelcompany.com Face: www.facebook.com/thewagonwheelcompany Owner: Stacy..."
- "My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in Blue Springs Mo Oct thru Nov this year @012. On Nov 4th my wife awoke at 3am with pain in..."
- "Some of the chain of Events (Below are the main points of the chain of events. This page would not be enough to list every single detail that incurred while..."