GufCoastDistributors - Phil Steiner Slum lord, thief.
Rented us a house, unkempt, filthy, code violations,found drug paraphernalia.Says he's a business owner.
Refuses to pay back $4000.00 in rent money after we NEVER stayed in the house due to our findings. Asscociated with GulfCoast Distributers. I certainly wouldn't do business with him or you'll find yourself in small claims court, (which is where I'm headed)!!!Spent over 16 hours trying to make the house livable after removing the insulation board from the windows and my husband trying to make the electrical fire hazards safe. Spent a fortune on cleaning projects and tried to get the stink out of the house.
Notified the *** of our findings and he thinks $150 for cleaning is retribution.I want my $4000.00 rent money returned to me!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Property Management Services
- Review category
- Real Estate
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I paid for sale by owner on April 13th to mls list our house. It did not get to MLS until almost the end of the month. ..."
- "I'm living in a property managed by Randy Salvator of RMS Companies and I'm having some issues. I think Randy could be doing a bit more to take ownership of..."
- "Hired by this company Cristian apartment for the period up. Saw the photos on the Flipkey sitewhere it counted apartment in front of the sea with balcony and ocean view..."
- "To be honest my husband and I went to se e the offer they had for Oct and we are truly satisfy with there service Alex is a professional he..."
- "Bought new Verizon Samsung Galaxy S7 with Lifeproof case. Went to register after getting back to office had to remove case to take photos of inside serial numbers of case...."
- "In March, we had our driveway, front walkways, and patio/pool deck resurfaced with concrete designed by Rob Allen, owner of Concrete in Designs, Inc. He works in the Chicago area..."
- "I bought my ShopKeep POS system/peripherals through them. From the start, they didn't include a cable (mini USB charger ) to keep my iPad running. Then told me I can..."
- "Aaron's driver broke the swing, as it fell to the floor, of these lovely twin Indian porcelain dolls. Headquarters said that they were going to call me back yesterday and..."
- "Steve Dibert claims to investigate mortgage fraud using his company MFI Miami. But the only fraudulent thing is Dibert. Dibert is a former sub-prime financing broker who went bust in..."