GufCoastDistributors - Phil Steiner Slum lord, thief.
Rented us a house, unkempt, filthy, code violations,found drug paraphernalia.Says he's a business owner.
Refuses to pay back $4000.00 in rent money after we NEVER stayed in the house due to our findings. Asscociated with GulfCoast Distributers. I certainly wouldn't do business with him or you'll find yourself in small claims court, (which is where I'm headed)!!!Spent over 16 hours trying to make the house livable after removing the insulation board from the windows and my husband trying to make the electrical fire hazards safe. Spent a fortune on cleaning projects and tried to get the stink out of the house.
Notified the *** of our findings and he thinks $150 for cleaning is retribution.I want my $4000.00 rent money returned to me!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Property Management Services
- Review category
- Real Estate
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I'm living in a property managed by Randy Salvator of RMS Companies and I'm having some issues. I think Randy could be doing a bit more to take ownership of..."
- "If you are hard-working, honest, and looking for affordable housing, BEWARE of Kingwood Lakes Apartments at 3700 Kingwood Drive, Kingwood, Texas. Beware of any Adara Community in this area! They..."
- "The employee's of Pama Management are rude, disconcerning, mean and do not have a clue as to how to run a business. I live in the Antelope Valley California. ..."
- "I have purchased two sofas 3 months ago - I looks like it is about 10 years old with large wrinkles all over, and the other sofa has discolored and..."
- "This guy Nick Garulay is doing some amazing things for Thrive and le-vel. He's using his marketing and web skills to build a team under him. I'm not a fan..."
- "While shopping for a new Lynx grill, I decided to purchase from Appliances Connection. Moments before I was going to purchase, I called Appliances Connection, asking if there were..."
- "The online courses at onlinecompliancepanel.com are very disappointing. I enrolled for one in the hope that it would help me expand my knowledge. What I got was totally useless. I..."
- "I just got a wedding ring set from Primestyle. It's pretty and matched the pictures. My guy paid $4000 for the set and we received papers stating it has a..."
- "I too have been scammed out of thousands of dollars from this company. It is the scam of the Century. Here in Birmingham, Alabama.......they ask for your State I.d. so..."