GufCoastDistributors - Phil Steiner Slum lord, thief.
Rented us a house, unkempt, filthy, code violations,found drug paraphernalia.Says he's a business owner.
Refuses to pay back $4000.00 in rent money after we NEVER stayed in the house due to our findings. Asscociated with GulfCoast Distributers. I certainly wouldn't do business with him or you'll find yourself in small claims court, (which is where I'm headed)!!!Spent over 16 hours trying to make the house livable after removing the insulation board from the windows and my husband trying to make the electrical fire hazards safe. Spent a fortune on cleaning projects and tried to get the stink out of the house.
Notified the *** of our findings and he thinks $150 for cleaning is retribution.I want my $4000.00 rent money returned to me!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I recently sold our second house in 3 years through Keller Williams. The first time went pretty good, with the exception we felt at times our realtors..."
- "Hands down, the worst living situation we have ever been in- and we have been in pretty awful living situations, having been young, poor, and in student debt. I..."
- "Pama management is absolutely the worst management i ever rented from. They are slum lords that care nothing about any of their tenants! I have several neighbors who have..."
- "I have ordered a wig for $96 supposed to be real human hair. The wig arrived 3 weeks later , it is synthetic hair , I have tried to comb..."
- "We called customer service as soon as they left after we saw the damage on our brand new floors but they were closed. The delivery guys did not use..."
- "To be honest my husband and I went to se e the offer they had for Oct and we are truly satisfy with there service Alex is a professional he..."
- "My husband had me pick out a floral arrangement for Valentine's Day. When it arrived it looked nothing like it should have. This was the second try at getting the..."
- "I was reading reviews and Complain about Saladmaster, I found out that most of those people who Complain or wrote Bad reviews turns out to be non Owner of Saladmaster...."
- "My husband bought me flowers from pro flowers for Valentine's Day, when we got them some of the flowers were already semi wilted a few of them were snapped at..."